Friday, July 02, 2004

mix cd

Today was the first day in quite a while that I made a mix cd.

Here is what is going on:

"cinder and smoke" by iron and wine
"somethings going on" by lambchop
"helicopter" by m ward
"portland oregon" by loretta lynn with jack white
"it takes two" by summer hymns
"me and jesus don't talk anymore" by beulah
"if you find yourself caught in love" by belle and sebastian
"the red telephone" by love
"golden retriever" by super furry animals
"i wish i had an evil twin" by the magnetic fields
"romulus" by sufjan stevens
"jerusalem" by mirah
"monkey suit" by the pernice brothers
"song by myla goldberg" by the decemberists
"ghost mountain" by the unicorns
"company in my back" by wilco
"Fa-la-la" by vic chesnutt
"mister grieves" by tv on the radio

I will maybe send this mix to some people. I haven't been to the post office in a while. The local one is less convenient than others that I have been near to in the past. The postal workers do a good job, but it seems they have more work than at other locations.

No comments: