Tuesday, October 11, 2005

some hopefully satisfying click-links

Look at:

Here is an article
about Raymond Pettibon from the NY Times magazine that I didn't get time to look at until today.

the times are changing in DC comicland

Listen to:

The NY Times on Deerhoof

Spinto Band are heroes of Delaware

Dinosaur Jr. to film shows in Chicago, New York but it's expensive at Irving Plaza anyway.

Download a new Magnolia Electric Co. song here.

Download a new Cat Power song here

And read about the new album at the Matador News Update

Here is an unreleased Laura Cantrell song

Apparently Mission of Burma is making a new album, too.

You can listen to the Lambchop/Hands Off Cuba Collaboration at Merge Records' site.

Here is a blog posting about Japanese 2nd graders' reactions to indie rock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

suggestion: I like the mp3 directness...but you should also put the bigger site somewhere in there...because I always want to go to the bigger site and it's a pain to have to roll over the linky and figure it out and then type it in...in fact I don't even do it, I just listen to the song and wish I could get there lazily. and then my short attention span takes over. [my password this time is rzkar. that's funny. that might be my new name.]

blucarbnpinwheel said...

ok, I am trying new linking schemes. see more recent posts for examples. See how I incorporate constructive criticism!