Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A bunch of new cd's came out. I've listened to the new Hold Steady the most out of anything. I'm not sure that it's as good as Separation Sunday, but I do keep wanting to listen to it. I also downloaded the 2 additional songs from itunes, and the emusic single. One of the itunes tracks has a John Darnielle reference. The extra stuff isn't so incredible, but I have a high level of interest in this band right now.

I also picked up the new Decemberists, but can't get too interested in it yet. It sounds nice, but right now it's not grabbing my attention. I haven't paid any attention to the new Beck, but I did get the cd.

There's a new Swan Lake Mp3 available...Bejar sings

Here's an article on design stuff, including the new Beck cd package

writing children's books shouldn't be an option for everyone

Here's a TV on the Radio article/interview

New Jersey bands


Here's a Hold Steady article that misnames Mr. Finn in a photocaption


Here's a Hold Steady map of the Twin Cities


Criminal Intent Season 2 is finally coming on dvd

Some new graphic novels

David Byrne Q and A

No comments: