Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It stopped raining, here are some links

Here is an article about Devendra

Here is an article
about Fiery Furnaces and Grandma

On the blogs, Decemberists are making an animated DVD of the Tain. Reminds me of the Black Cauldron movie, for some reason. I really liked that book, but can't remember the movie. I think I saw it, but maybe I didn't?

Here is an article
about Bobby Bare, Sr, who has made a new album with Mark Lambchop Nevers. Apparently, David Berman is a fanboy.

If you want, go stream the new Rogue Wave cd.

This seems pretty neat, actually:
Indie Interviews.
I found out about it when the proprietor IM'd me last night. The first time I've ever been IM'd because of this blog, but ok. Good job! to anyone who manages to track down Vashti Bunyan and the other podcast interview subjects.

No comments: