Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I took the day off.

If I felt better or didn't have homework, maybe I would:

Make your own M.I.A. remix.

Play a retro-style Yo La Tengo game.

Here's an article about Mary Timony, who I hear is on Friendster. And it's really her! i hear, although the article doesn't confirm.

Go see the Nomadic Musuem on Pier 54. (Although I will probably go next Tuesday, when it is pay what you wish.)

If I was rich, maybe I would look at the summer concert schedule. Am I the only person who thinks this year's benefit concerts at Central Park are too expensive? Maybe there will be some good free ones, though. May 18 is when those get announced.

The west coast is kinder to Jonathan Safran Foer than that NY Press article I linked to before.

I imagine those who teach children using the "workshop" model will enjoy this article from the Onion: Fifth-Grade Science Paper Doesn't Stand Up To Peer Review

No comments: